How to rank website on Google without Backlink ? -- SEOKINGTOOLS.COM
Competition has become very much in blogging. But today we will talk about how you can get your website ranked on Google without backlink. Let me tell you some think about that there is a very easy way to rank any of your websites on Google,
Now you guys must be thinking that I would recommend you to make Backlink? But it is not so. Often you have seen many who go on the website of others and submit their links in the Comment Box. Because of which their rank does not increase but decreases.
But now you are not going to believe without example, then let me tell them, if you will analyze the website of Techno Vedant [YouTuber]. So his Spam Score is 14/18 and that is why. Because Mr. Mister used to make Backlinks day and night, so that his website gets ranked. But the website did not rank up, increasing its Spam Score. So let us now know how any website is ranked without backlink.
How to rank website on Google without Backlink?
You can use these tips to get the website ranked without backlink on Google. & I hope this will help in ranking your website on Google as soon as possible. website ko rank kaise kare complete zakari,
- First of all, according to the Title, Tag and Description Limit of your website.
- Make robots.txt, sitemap.xml, and 404 pages in your website.
- Connect all social media platforms to your website and connect the website to them as well.
- Must use Professional and Unique Logo and Favicon.
- There are all the Broken Links in your website. Find them and reconnect.
- Use the domain, hosting and SSL of good company.
- Use Mobile-Friendly Theme. And if Custom Design is done. So make sure to Minify that code.
- Apart from this, you should use Schema markup in your blog. Which helps to provide Google information about your website very soon.
- Whatever graphics you are using in your website. If you can make them yourself or get them made. And when using, Alt tag must be used.
- Find a high-quality keyword and publish a good article on it. And do share on social media.
- Whenever you write a post, publish the post with a minimum of 600-1000 words with Metadata and H1 and H2 Headings, a photo, small paragraphs, a video.
- Apart from this, you should not use more Custom ie Inline css in your website.
- Use the Plugin to delete the Cache of your website. Then go to Public_html and create a file named .htaccess and add Custom Expire Code.